Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pack Up Video = Nice Collaboration By Paperlilies



I don't know what the heck this is, but I like it. It's a great collab video by Paperlilies aka Bryony. The song is called Pack Up by Eliza Doolittle and used to interesting and creative effect by Paperlilies.

I thought I was already subbed to her before, but somehow she slipped under my radar. Probably about 6 months ago I had spotted one of her previous videos but neglected to sub at the time (shame Bradshaw!).

Bryony has actually been on YouTube since May 2006 and has 67K subscribers, putting her in the 44th spot for youtubers based in the UK. Besides subbing to her on YouTube, you can also stalk her on Twitter at the follow: @TheEnglishRose. You can also follow the singer at @eliza1doolittle.

I'll also show some link love by including Paperlilies blog, misslilies.blogspot.com, in the "Blogs I Like" section on this page - (look waaaay down on the right hand side... just a little further. That's it.) Those are just some blogs by youtubers that I like, hence the title. If you know of any others that deserve a mention, leave a note in the comments.

And how did I stumble across this little gem you ask? Well, I was going through a few channels made by youtubers who live in England and kept seeing mentions about "Paperlilies this" and "Paperlilies that" and remembered that I knew that name from somewhere and decided to check her channel and voila! Now she's got at least one new subscriber.

Sorry I didn't sub before, but I can be a bit of a forgetful jerk sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...