Saturday, July 17, 2010

Doesn't This Just Make You Want To Date katiesopinion?



When I first started on YouTube and was trying to figure out who to subscribe to one of the people that a lot of youtubers seemed to like was katiesopinion. Cute and blond so I thought she would be entertaining to watch. I saw some of her videos and they left me with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. On her katiesopinion channel, she has 34K subs, so I thought she must have something to say. Oh she had lots to say but not much that was of any interest to me. Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are lots of youtuber fans who love her, but I have to say I am not one of them.

First, I don't know if she is just acting in the above clip, but she strikes me as one of those stereotypically negative California girls that you read about and that they play for laughs in the movies.

One thing I didn't like was her describing this gas station guy as "really cute, but like a Shaytard, a dummy." Ick. Bi-otch alert. First it seems that it was okay to date the lowly gas station dude because of his cuteness factor, but then when she discovered he had the personality of a damp sponge, suddenly he's a "Shaytard?" Like being a Shaytard is a bad thing? Shay is a loving husband and father and a great success which is everything katiesopinion should be looking for. Okay Shay isn't Brad Pitt in the looks department, but I guess if you are one of the beautiful people, then on that quality alone you are desirable. Shallow and superficial attitude.

Do you remember that movie Shallow Hal? There a character from that movie that she reminds me of. Jack Black gets hypnotised and sees only the inner beauty of women rather than the superficial outer shell and falls in love with Gwyneth Paltrow who's 300 pounds. The one hot girl who gloms onto Walt, the guy with spinal problems who is forced to walk on his hands after he sells his company and becomes rich. When Hal sees her he sees a haggard, ugly person. Watching this and another video, (see below), that is how I see katiesopinion unfortunately.

Now I don't know her personally, so she might be a very nice woman IRL, but blasting out of my computer screen is all kinds of repugnance.



Who the heck are you? Because you're pretty you get to walk through life without having to pick up the check once in a while? I sure hope this girl is a good actress and that she is putting this on as a joke, but I dunno. She has just opened another Youtube account and started posting videos to KatieSah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...