Wednesday, July 14, 2010

GoboSpeaks Kicks Some Butt Then Eats Healthy



Good to see someone else is trying to get in shape besides myself. Jill aka GoboSpeaks is just getting home from the gym and is a huge shwetty mess. She has been trying to work out more and eat right. She mentions the granola-type stuff she ate for breakfast and that sandwich sounds really good and that olive oil-raspberry vinaigrette look awesome and now I think I'll be on the lookout for it at the grocery store.

It's always good to see someone on Youtube talking about getting into good shape and actually doing something about it. I was watching PhillyD's video yesterday where he plans on "losing an Olsen twin" lol, and try to drop from 245 to 180 pounds. Best of luck Phil. I be watching him to see how he fares. GoboSpeaks on the other hand already look to be in pretty good shape but maintenance is half the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...