Monday, February 7, 2011

Tobuscus And iJustine Are Dating?! Dispelling The Rumors

"Intro of darkness, then redness, then whiteness! What?! Audience? What are you doing staring at ijustine?"

No, that's not how this latest video from Toby Turner (aka Tobuscus) could have started but it may as well have. Recently Toby and iJustine have been seen together in several of each other's videos and that of course set tongues wagging and sent the Youtube rumor mill into a frenzy: "Have you heard that iJustine is seeing Tobuscus?" and "Toby Turner is dating IJ?!", so they made the video below, with their little Youtube love child:



Yeah, THAT'S going to dispel the rumors lol. iJustine and Toby went shopping for babies? When Toby was vlogging he mentioned that she had vlogged "the same thing" just before he did, so if IJ does post her version of the parking lot baby fiasco I will post it on here as well so we can get her story. But I think this will be the end of it. After all IJ is my secret Internet girlfriend (so secret she doesn't even know about it) but we won't see them together again in another video for a while.

Or will we?



GOOD GOD! There's Tobuscus again, watching the Super Bowl with iJustine, LinzLoves, Philip DeFranco, Matty and some other dude that I didn't recognise.

Phil got the eventual winner correct, although I was rooting for the Steelers myself. My last name is BRADSHAW as in Terry Bradshaw (great Steelers QB from the 1970s). Always gotta go with Pittsburgh otherwise Uncle Terry will be giving me the stink eye over the potato salad at our next family reunion. Liked Matty's answer when asked who would win (Cowboys).

So there is no way to tell if they are actually dating or not, although I think they are just friends, Youtube buddies, enjoying each other's company. So all you fanboys and girls, relax. Besides even if they were seeing each other socially it would be NONYA (none of your dang business).

And unfortunately it looks like the Packers ended up beating Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl, but my support for the Steelers remains undiminished. Steelers in 2012!

28 comments:

  1. aww i think they would be really cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOO!! toby is mine..So back off ijustine!!!! :@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he isn't. You're just an obsessed fangirl who needs to get a life.

      Delete
    2. you diserve a prize

      Delete
    3. She obviously wasn't literally claiming possession of him. Such comments are simply proclamations of adoration. Stop being mean.

      Delete
    4. She people has a shrim of Toby in her closet and like sings his songs everyday and when he starts dating someone she goes and disklikes all her videos fan girl I'm a girl and I'm not like TOBY IS MINE BACK OFF IJ no I LOVE IJ she is funny not like love like that but yah she is funny I like her vlogs and they r funny he movies in with her but I think he movies out no it was in his videos but really don't be a weirdo over Toby but yah fan girl just not to hard like like that by and people mean comment me I will find u :P

      Delete
  3. they probably are dating because if you look at their videos, all of the comments ask that and they never answer. so probably yes :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So there is no way to tell if they are actually dating or not, although I think they are just friends, YouTube buddies, enjoying each other's company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why can't y'all accept they're besties?
    wouldn't it be so awkward if they started dating -.-

    lol i sound mean... <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They aren't dating they're just playing doctor a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lollololololololololololololololololol I wish

      Delete
  7. I find it funny in their latest big plantet 2 vid toby says something like "our house... I mean your house".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't mind it really...I think they would be awesome together, and go steelers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get the feeling IJ is high maintenance and wouldn't put out. Then again, I get the feeling Tobuscus is in in the closet. So, maybe that wouldn't be an issue.

    Neither of them answer the any of the questions because they're both publicity whores and any quasi-"drama" keeps people watch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guys I am saying just leave this thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I concur with the last anonymous statement. Currently, there are rumours across the web saying that they were dating, but now have broken up due to reasons under vast speculation. Personally, I am trying to keep a neural party status, while I firmly defend both Toby and Justine, I say let them breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually in one of his videos he said he is moving in with her I think

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always thought ijustine was his sister lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. They aren't dating. I sent Toby a direct message and he said no.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think they'er dating an if they really are they are a cut cupple

    ReplyDelete
  16. Toby is MINE!!!!!! MINE I TELL YOU!!!! DARKNESS THEN REDNESS THEN WHITENESS THEN BOOP!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol this really funny, i think even they find it funny that people are constantally asking the same question's and now that ijustin is'nt in every lazy vlog and olga kay is... lol it's just get more people talking about them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are they still? Idts. He is wayyy too obsessed with hot chicks on his vids nowadays xD

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys better back off or griffin will pee on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gryphon....even toby said its that -.-

      Delete
  20. Toby posted a video a while ago that they are moving in together... So I'm pretty sure they're dating.

    ReplyDelete
  21. But they moved in together that's got to mean something

    ReplyDelete
  22. People people people, lay back their business. What if you hang out with a opposite gender and some people out of no where says "OMG You should totally DATE!" I like your fan girl..ness. But don't go crazy and burn the Earth, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...