Friday, July 23, 2010

Comic-Con 2010 - It's All About The Hot Chicks



After watching this video, I want to restore my comic book street cred and go to Comic-Con 2010. Not for the comic books, but for the hot booth babes that are sprinkled amongst the nerdtaria. I could do what MediocreFilms does, just take a fake microphone and pretend to interview the smokin' girls. Why didn't I think of that? ("Because you're an idiot Bradshaw." Me: "Hey!"). Actually I think I will consider doing that for the 2011 Comic-Con.

Besides the hot chicks there are a bunch of youtubers all through Comic-Con. You don't really care do you? You're replaying various parts of the video to watch the girls in skimpy costumes (actually that's what I'm doing). MediocreFilms interviews different youtubers while there including The Fine Brothers. But you don't care. Just go back and oogle the girls.



MediocreFilms is at Comic-Con all week and will be uploading more videos about his misadventures if you want to check that out on his channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...