Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Video Barbie Reviewed By ijustine



My secret Internet girlfriend ijustine was given a tour of the plant where Mattel makes one of the top selling toys in the world, the Barbie doll. Except that this particular model is kind of special. It's also a camera. That is so cool! I'm a man and I think that this is cool. Maybe they can update the old Six Million Dollar Man (with the kung fu grip) so that you can look through his bionic eye and have that be a camera for guys. Or G.I. Joe, I don't care. Still it's an interesting development in toymaking to have an actual working camera incorporated into the body of Barbie.

Video Barbie actually comes with video editing software and you can record up to 25 minutes of video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...