Saturday, July 3, 2010

Clip Critics Observe The 4th Of July With Jordan Carver & Hasselhoff



Where have these space goofballs been for so long? Love the ClipCritics. The clip starts with the Bill Nye wannabe discussing how the 4th of July came into being and why the country celebrates Independence Day (and no, not the Will Smith movie, although it should be celebrated).

More importantly we get to see the luscious Jordan Carver wishing all a happy 4th of July or... something... I sorta lost my sense of hearing as all the blood in my body rushed away from my brain to other extremities. But I returned to my normal self rather quickly after seeing David Hasselhoff yet again. When will the Hoff creep out of our collective consciousness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...