Thursday, November 25, 2010

SpeedyReedyTV Challenges You

A youtuber has challenged all youtubers to a contest and I don't think you are up to the challenge. SpeedyReedyTV wants to see if you can beat his time (doubtful) at saying the alphabet backwards.



Me, I have a hard time saying the alphabet forwards let alone backwards. Actually I used to try to do the alphabet backwards because I wanted to be ready whenever this challenge came up, but I'm out of practice. After watching SpeedyReedyTv, I may need to brush up on my letters.

Back in the day when I was in school we were required to take French language lessons (I live in Canada) and our teacher had an annual contest where we had to say a bunch of verbs as quickly as we could. I was determined to beat the record, and show off to the hot girls in my class too, I won't lie.

The verbs are still seared into my brain and will probably be for life:

"Aller, venir, entrer, sortir, partir, monter, rentrer, rester, retourner, tomber, descendre, arriver, naƮtre, mourir, revenir, devenir."

Try saying THAT as fast as you can! I practiced it for a week and set a new record of 3.1 seconds. Of course those who are reading this who have french as their first language (allo!) probably don't think this is very hard at all, but I would like to challenge non-french speakers to try it. They probably can even read the verbs in 3.1 seconds.

But back to the SpeedyReedyTV (aka Chris Reed) challenge. If you think you can beat him or come close to him, send him a response video and subscribe! He has about 650 subs and could always use some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...