Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Philip DeFranco's Ongoing OCD And Hot Miami Girls

I've been wondering about those missing clocks as well that used to be behind Philip DeFranco but are now gone. But Rebecca from Miami voiced my own concern in Phil's latest Vloggity and here's what he had to say:



I can understand about the sudden disappearance of the clocks. seeing a bunch of clocks with their times all off sorta gets my goat too, although I do see Phil being perturbed and finally snapping and going all Godzilla on them (at least that's how I picture their fate).

What I did like about the video was the little "DFTBA" floating about his head, so big nerd points for that. In case you're wondering "what the heck does DFTBA mean?", well, DFTBA is a call to action that I first noticed while watching the Vlogbrothers (Hank & John Green) who routinely exhort their Youtube viewers (called Nerdfighters) to "Don't Forget To Be Awesome" and Phil must have it on the white board just for that purpose.

But I have to go buy a bouquet of clocks to take to a lady in Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...