Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shane Dawson's "Straight Outta Hogwarts"

Sometimes I just dunno what to make of Shane Dawson lol. This is Shane doing a "Harry Potter" rap for the folks over at take180com (aka Electric Spoofaloo).



And, yes, that's Shane as Hermione Granger - odd that he always chooses the female roles lol. Wonder what all the little Harry Potter freaks will think about this?

Just in case you don't know, the song is based on the song Straight Outta Compton by NWA. And of course there's a "behind-the-scenes" video showing how they made this:



And, just in case you are one of the few who hasn't seen the Harry Potter video Shane made back in July 2009 with Brittani Louise Taylor. Actually, I think this was the first video I noticed Brittani in and a year later, she's got 622K subscribers and is number 37 on the Most Subscribed Chart. If you do watch the following clip, Shane's got a little bit of a potty mouth, but you already knew that.



I think that has to be just about one of my favorite Shane Dawson video of all time lol. I laugh just about every time I see the look on Ginny Weasley's (Brittani) face as she looks down in shock when Harry (Shane) drops his pants. Also I think that might have been the first time Shane mentioned his virginity in one of his videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...