Friday, November 12, 2010

Natalie Tran Explains Why She Can Be So Annoying

I am so glad that Natalie Tran (sub to her at communitychannel) is back! I missed her warped sense of humor when she was AWOL for a few weeks, but she's back to uploading new videos every 3 days or so. I guess getting passed by Justin Bieber gave her the kick in the pants she needed to get active again.



By getting passed by Justin Bieber I meant that he has 806,440 subscribers and Natalie is lagging behind with a mere 794,853 (what a slacker, right?) - those are the most up-to-date figures for their respective sub bases, although Natalie is now starting to narrow the gap (yea!).

But watching the video, you can see that Natalie can be a bit of a pain. Don't start to sneeze around her or she'll steal your sneeze. And do you believe her story about her mom trying to lose her when they went out walking... after dark... in a forest? "Why is mom walking so fast?!" I really did LOL at that line.

Also I like her camera work with the split screen. It's a simple technique, but she uses it so effectively. Plus, I have to give her kudos for her Michael Scott Paper Company t-shirt - classic.

So now I just have to go Natalie-less for 3 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...