Friday, October 15, 2010

CTFxC: Snoring Charles And Water Fights

Yes, Charles snores. Like many people, he claims not to snore, but because of Alli, there is now audio proof.



I don't think I've seen them at those dirt cliffs before and of course the dogs loved it although Marley was covered in dirt and grime, but she obviously loves getting outside like that. Alli was complaining about her orange feet from the dirt. I think that is because the dirt had a higher iron content, but I am not 100% on that. So after getting all covered in muck, it's time to wash up...

Lol, there's nothing like a good water fight. I'd have to say that Charles won this one quite handily and we see that poor Alli is totally drenched by the end of it. Luckily she was wearing her bathing suit under her white t-shirt. That is one good point about living in Florida, even though it was starting to get a little dark and they were covered in water, it was still warm. You wouldn't catch anyone further north having a water fight in October.

Here's that video Charles was talking about where he "met" Onision.



Here's what Onision says about his first meeting with Charles Trippy: "So I'm a little embarrassed by how this turned out. I didn't realize Charles Trippy was going to be there and when I saw him I just couldn't help myself. I know this is a horrible first impression... it's just... I'm sorry... I'm sorry Charles Trippy... I didn't mean to scream insanely at you none-stop... I just get so nervous."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...