Friday, October 15, 2010

Check Out This Website Called xtranormal And Make Your Own Movies

I haven't tried it yet, but this does look interesting. You can type in your own words and make your own movie. The website is called xtranormal and they have some demonstartion films uploaded. They also have some on Youtube if you want to take a look there too. I just subbed to them on their Youtube channel called youtube/xtranormal.

You can set it up in different scenes with different characters etc. It looks like it could be someone interesting. You could possible be the next South Park or Family Guy. It all depends on how you use it.

I found this because of a tweet from the lovely and talented Taryn Southern and thought I would check it out. Let me know what you think and if you do use this to make some Youtube videos, I'll feature it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...