Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Phil's Away, So Lets Have A Pillow Fight!

Right now PhilipDeFranco is relaxing in Europe, enjoyed a much needed vacation so he filmed the following video before he left.

PHIL NEEDS MORE VACATIONS! Who's with me on that? Sorry to the ladies who don't like this sort of video, but sometimes I think Phil is a freakin' genious lol. I can almost see the brain storming sessions "What do we do to keep the people in the DeFranco Nation entertained while Phil is away?" "I know, hot girls hitting each other with pillows!" Then every guy there is like, "I wanna film it!"



I don't know who the dark-haired girl is, but she looks like she would be a lot of fun. And the poor bald guy "I'm allergic to feathers", but a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. We all suffer for our art dude.

And here's the finished product:



Yes, Phil has transformed himself into a super-hot girl. I know it's untrue because if he could do that, he would never leave the house lol. And unfortunately, the transformation effect will likely wear off by the time Phil is scheduled to come back from vacation.

Also, if you want to win the headphones that Phil couldn't see, you have to go to the video, here and leave a comment and give the video a thumbs up and favorite the video.

One final question: who is this girl and does she have a Youtube channel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...