Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Unnecessarily Intimate With Natalie Tran

We all need to know our social boundaries and now you will know what not to do when you meet Natalie Tran (aka communitychannel) with you sidle up beside her. Actually, it is probably never a good idea to sidle up beside someone - let alone use the term "sidle up". In the video below Natalie shows those traits that irritate her and asks if they bug you too, or is it just her. Mostly it's just her, but we don't tell Natalie that.



Actually, the part where people offer you a bite of their food gives me the willies. I shudder even to think about it. I've personally had friends and acquaintances ask me if I wanted a bite or if I would try their food and it makes my stomach turn. I'm not a germaphobe but I can't even share food or a drink with someone I'm intimate with let alone friends or family.

"Segway, segway"

The part where someone places their hand on hers made me a little uncomfortable too and I kept waiting for her to snatch her hand away. I don't know about you, but I definitely and truly did LOL at the segway part. Mostly, like everyone else I don't really laugh out loud when I type lol, but in this case I did. Natalie is so deadpan with her humor.

And if you haven't had a chance to watch Natalie over on the LonelyPlanet's Youtube channel, here is video where she visited New York.



Make sure that you sub to that channel too for more videos of Natalie. She has several more on their channel if you want to check them out, use the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...