Friday, February 4, 2011

TheHumanBanana Answers 100 Questions In Under 2 Minutes

I like this one. I found it attached to the latest video by MysteryGuitarMan and thought I would check it out based on the title. That's one of the best ways to find interesting stuff on Youtube - click on videos that look interesting or have odd titles. It is from TheHumanBanana, a youtuber I hadn't seen before. Take a look:



Apparently, TheHumanBanana is a banana (duh) and he simply answers 100 questions as quickly as possible. He got his inspration from Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike) who did his video last April. Charlie actually kicked some butt in his video, answering 148 questions in two minutes, 25 seconds.



But, as Charlie says in the video, he got the video idea from John Green of the vlogbrothers who made a video answering 100 questions as follows:



And now here's your challenge: Can you make a video for Youtube answering 100 questions or maybe beat Charlie's record of 148 in 2:25? If you do make one, let me know here at Bradshaw's Blog and I will link to it for all the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...