Saturday, August 21, 2010

TheWillofDC: Mid-August 2010 ~ This Week's Winners & Losers



Just watched this video from TheWillofDC and was surprised he didn't mention that article about the youtubers allegedly making over $100,000 a year from YouTube. If you want to see my post about the article, check Article Out Says 10 YouTube Stars Making $100,000 A Year. Maybe Will will mention it on his YouTube News on Monday.

As far as the info he provided, I am impressed by the 60,000 new subs that realannoyingorange got this past week. That is a major number! And why is a channel with about 500,000 not a YouTube partner?! I don't subscribe to jamesnintendonerd, but that has me intrigued. If anyone knows why they are not a partner, let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...