Sunday, August 22, 2010

Best Wishes To Paperlilies On Her Birthday



Just a short video from paperlilies telling us about how she and her family spent her birthday. I love scones! My grandmother used to make them once in a while along with a ga-zillion other cookies, cakes and desserts and it's one of the few things that I actually make myself - I'm a dude and yes, I can bake and cook very well, thank you very much. I owe all my culinary artistry to my grandmother. I don't think I've tried to make the jellies that Bryony's brother made.

And she showed some of her birthday presents which were cool like the Futurama Mom and the Lego Roof Tiles.

And I liked the quote "Don't let the door hit you on your way out because I don't want assprints on my new door." Lol, she may not know why she's on the planet, but I for one am glad she is because she's fun to watch. Need some more YouTube videos from you Bryony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...