Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Did You Hear Jersey Shore's The Situation Will Get $5 Million This Year?



Wow, there is definitely something wrong with THAT picture. Mike Sorrentino aka "The Situation" is gettin' PAID! According to TheYoungTurks he's supposedly going to earn up to $5,000,000 this year because of this idiotic show on MTV show called Jersey Shore. Personally I've never watched the show. Wait, let me correct that. The night the first episode aired I saw the first 10 minutes or so of the this really lame excuse for a television series as all the girls and guys were introduced and were hootin' and a hollarin' about the fact they were heading for "The Jersey Shore" and they were gonna meet hot ginos and hot girls etc. At that point I switched the channel. But it is apparently a big hit in the ratings.

And The Young Turks are saying that Sorrentino is making some big bucks out of this and there's another story that he might be asked to appear on Dancing With The Stars. See this article: 'The Situation' adds 'Dancing With the Stars' to his GTL 'Jersey Shore' schedule.

I did like the part where Cenk Uygur announced that he would now be known as "The Conversation."

I have to agree with co-anchor Ana Kasparian that it is extremely unlikely that I will ever buy any "vitamin water" or any "supplements" of any kind from this dude. And as far as a so-called biography, I'll pass on that as well. Of course some folks will be thinking that this is all the coolest thing ever, but after his moment in the sun passes and he slithers back to Jersey he'll fade from our memory.

But of course he'll pop up from time to time for those "ya remember when I was a somebody" interviews like on that show "Whatever Happened To so-and-so". In the meantime I'll continue to try to ignore this "situation" and all his Jersey Shore castmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...