Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Lonely Island With Akon: I Just Had Sex

It's about time we got something new from The Lonely Island (Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer & Jorma Taccone) and this is the first song off their 2nd album called "I Just Had Sex" and the song is also carrying that name.



The video features Akon, (yummy) Jessica Alba, (equally yummy) Blake Lively and (not-quite-so-yummy) John McEnroe. What do you think? Hit or miss? You can pick it up on iTunes.

"She Put A Bag On My Head!" "Still Counts!"

I don't know what they caught at the end of the video where they were shooting off fireworks, but I think both Lady Gaga and Katy Perry have the same thing - except their fireworks were from their breasts.
The Lonely Island is Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer & Jorma Taccone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...