A youtuber has challenged all youtubers to a contest and I don't think you are up to the challenge. SpeedyReedyTV wants to see if you can beat his time (doubtful) at saying the alphabet backwards. Me, I have a hard time saying the alphabet forwards let alone backwards. Actually I used to try to do the alphabet backwards because I wanted to be ready whenever this challenge came up, but I'm out of practice. After watching SpeedyReedyTv, I may need to brush up on my letters. Back in the day when I was in school we were required to take French language lessons (I live in Canada) and our teacher had an annual contest where we had to say a bunch of verbs as quickly as we could. I was determined to beat the record, and show off to the hot girls in my class too, I won't lie. The verbs are still seared into my brain and will probably be for life: "Aller, venir, entrer, sortir, partir, monter, rentrer, rester, retourner, tomber, descendre, arriver, naître, mourir, rev...
Comments
Post a Comment