Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tobuscus Birthday Video And Go-Kart Wars

Here is the compilation video that a bunch of Youtubers made for Toby Turner (aka Tobuscus!). As always I like to see who I recognize in these. Needless to say, just about all of them if you are like me.



Loved the Wheezy Waiter and Shay Carl parts. The part by Matty was surprisingly creative - hats off to your Matt. What I found interesting was the next couple of videos by Tobuscus and iJustine. It seems that Toby, iJustine, PhillyD, Matty and Tony went to the local go-kart track to celebrate Toby's birthday (poor IJ ended up with a nasty bruise on her knee) and this first video shows them at the go-karts. It's the second one that I found really interesting when they discuss what happened...



After the go-karts they went to a restaurant and IJ filmed it, they discussed what happened:

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what you mean about the Go Kart video being taken down...It's still watchable for me. Is it this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaleB6ZHm0E&feature=channel_video_title) you were talking about, or another one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That's the one. I'll add it to the post like I originally meant to. For some reason I thought IJ posted it to one of her other channels. Thanks ForTheFuture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...